10 Things I wish I Did More
Yesterday I wrote about the 10 things I wished I did less, all things I have the power to change. In the other hand, here’s things I endeavor to do more.
1. Get up earlier.
2. Run to/from work.
3. See sunrise or sunset.
4. Camping on weekends.
5. Sleeping out in a bivi bag instead of a tent.
5. Walking along the canal each day (even though it only adds a few minutes to the journey).
6. Take photographs in the UK, instead of just abroad.
7. Bake bread. It’s immensely satisfying.
9. Attend lectures and talks.
10. Wild swimming.