- Media + More
- @RobertSCCooke Ah I see how to download it now, thank you!2 hours ago
- RT @IUCNRedList: BREAKING NEWS: The Red List has just been updated with 8,225 assessments, including 6,722 species added to the list for th…4 hours ago
- @RJABuggs @KewScience Part of my impact strategy to keep the audience engaged 4 hours ago
- RT @Re_Ferg: @cyclingthe6 @Ed_Stafford @LindseyCole @LoisPryce @lauraloveswater @NextChallenge @AnnaMcNuff @benedictallen @BreifneEarley @C…7 hours ago
- Looking for simple GIS shapefiles of the distribution of large African mammals? MammalMap website seems to be down,… https://t.co/uZjOzkyD3M10 hours ago
Top 10 Articles:
A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
7th Nov: Emanuel School, London
6th Dec: Queen Mary University of London
8th Dec: University of Kent
11th Dec: First Mile, London
25th Sep ’18: Scientific Exploration Society, London (tbc)
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..