- Media + More
Posted on: Apr 4 2018
As I’ve said many times before (probably to justify why my own PhD took so long!), conservation is really hard. […]Read More →
- Dr Wendawek loving the Enset at University of Hawassa! #gcrf #bbsrc #kew #research https://t.co/MQ0RAKBLRK3 hours ago
- Dr Wendawek loving the Enset at University of Hawassa! #gcrf #bbsrc #kew #research https://t.co/8BJkGPlmH6 https://t.co/fZ3KZysZ394 hours ago
- RT @RJABuggs: Dr Wendawok Ababe, a key partner in @KewScience #gcrf research projects on southern Ethiopian agro-systems. Shown here with…12 hours ago
- Big thanks @HawassaUniverst for organising everything out here for our visit from @KewScience @QMUL and… https://t.co/P1kqkzH5er12 hours ago
- When a hyena takes an interest in your climate station... https://t.co/Sl0eckQteJ12 hours ago
Top 10 Articles:
A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
7th Nov: Emanuel School, London
6th Dec: Queen Mary University of London
8th Dec: University of Kent
11th Dec: First Mile, London
25th Sep ’18: Scientific Exploration Society, London (tbc)
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..