- Media + More
Posted on: Apr 4 2018
As I’ve said many times before (probably to justify why my own PhD took so long!), conservation is really hard. […]Read More →
- The desert fan palm (Washingtonia filifera), turning what would be a desert canyon, into a picturesque oasis.… https://t.co/y741icCTT5yesterday
- The desert fan palm (Washingtonia filifera), turning what would be a desert canyon, into a picturesque oasis.… https://t.co/SI8tJ9vsHDyesterday
- RT @BenJobson_: Extinction of Late Pleistocene vultures was skewed towards large species and attributed to a decline in the diversity of la…yesterday
- Proper desert with real cacti! #california https://t.co/Jloz9XrOubyesterday
- Proper desert with real cacti! #california https://t.co/fVC10Ph0zF https://t.co/CacrAVj35Iyesterday
Top 10 Articles:
A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
7th Nov: Emanuel School, London
6th Dec: Queen Mary University of London
8th Dec: University of Kent
11th Dec: First Mile, London
25th Sep ’18: Scientific Exploration Society, London (tbc)
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..