- Media + More
- Politics stalls conservation efforts #rhinos https://t.co/6PMqLpvwcY46 minutes ago
- Fieldwork in beautiful Ethiopia, climate change, food security and an endemic crop that feeds 20 million people - i… https://t.co/JEilS2uD5M3 hours ago
- @lucieAbuchi @NRInstitute 10 hours ago
- RT @GentreeProject: Save the date and call for abstracts! Our final conference “Genetics to the rescue – Managing forests sustainably in a…yesterday
- @DrRebell I'm glad that little bit of RNAseq didn't put you off lab work forever, look at what you do now!yesterday
Top 10 Articles:
A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
7th Nov: Emanuel School, London
6th Dec: Queen Mary University of London
8th Dec: University of Kent
11th Dec: First Mile, London
25th Sep ’18: Scientific Exploration Society, London (tbc)
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..