- Media + More
- @chickpeaman @NRInstitute Fab news!4 days ago
- @AndrewHeaver @JeremyHaggar Completely agree it's currently the biggest problem - both natural regeneration and col… https://t.co/n3QDQLBZHJ4 days ago
- @fossilplants @JeremyHaggar @InfoInsr @sarabotanical @peggy_olwell @natseedstrategy @nasstecmuse Absolutely, in man… https://t.co/MR0pZKvZNi4 days ago
- @JeremyHaggar But, I'd still advocate planting a high diversity of genotypes, and then, exactly as you say, let nat… https://t.co/Z2uPudGfYZ4 days ago
- @JeremyHaggar If we're going to plant 'something' then we should at least have a guess at what species and what gen… https://t.co/qHAxlbGMwI4 days ago
Top 10 Articles:
A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
7th Nov: Emanuel School, London
6th Dec: Queen Mary University of London
8th Dec: University of Kent
11th Dec: First Mile, London
25th Sep ’18: Scientific Exploration Society, London (tbc)
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..