- Media + More
- @Al_Humphreys 6 hours ago
- RT @clbaider: The 4th cull of the Endangered #Mauritius fruit #bat has started despite a large number of trees already harvested. https://t…15 hours ago
- From the tropics, to Gothenburg Botanic Gardens - serene (even in the rain) with some lovely native woodland that g… https://t.co/e2CUUxjVxL16 hours ago
- From the tropics, to Gothenburg Botanic Gardens - serene (even in the rain) with some lovely native woodland that g… https://t.co/ynt9f4yY4m16 hours ago
- @Re_Ferg Thought of your journey when we were there - I'm guessing you found it hilly. ;)yesterday
Top 10 Articles:
A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
7th Nov: Emanuel School, London
6th Dec: Queen Mary University of London
8th Dec: University of Kent
11th Dec: First Mile, London
25th Sep ’18: Scientific Exploration Society, London (tbc)
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..