- Media + More
A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
- Miles and miles of white sand beaches, all down the Tanzanian coast. We'll follow this coastline… https://t.co/fAEuq8ylOD
- RT @jeremy_hance: “Conservation is a challenge that can only be achieved if we view Africa differently" #trophyhunting https://t.co/tJawBgW…
- RT @AfricanParks: Africa’s second largest wildebeest migration has officially begun in Liuwa Plain NP Zambia https://t.co/YaDfZDqWoq
- RT @bardseyben: Really exciting to retrieve the first Manx shearwater GPS tag today! The bird foraging 160km away in NE Irish Sea. More to…
- RT @AfricanParks: We are heartbroken with this tragic news. A devastating loss for all who knew Kris and for rhino conservation https://t.c…
He has a naturally engaging and charming style, whilst at the same time delivering a message of genuine interest and substance.Lloyd Figgins, Earthwatch Institute
For more information and upcoming events, please visit the speaking page.
Top 10 Articles:
29th Nov: Oxford University Expedition Society
2017: James is away for the first half of 2017, so currently taking a break from talks. Check back for dates in Autumn 2017.
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..