Once a month I try to post an article with a collection of the conservation and expedition articles that I’ve most enjoyed reading. This month, I think these are most worth looking at, take a look and let me know what you think.
- Turning a Concept into an Expedition – Earthwatch Unlocked Blog
- Break the Myth and Save the Rhino – City Diaries
- An Apple a Day – Dave Cornthwaite
- Why Crowdfunding Has The Power To Make Lives Better – Tom’s Bike Trip
- Blue Iguana Crawls Away from Extinction – MNN
- Post-Recce Report – Lawrence Ball
Lastly, huge thanks to Simran who kindly allowed me to use this photograph from her time on an elephant conservation project in Kenya. This is part of a new online project to bring together iconic conservation images to inspire the next generation of field scientists. Take a look at the group here, and please do add your own images.
So what do you think? Which have been your favorite articles?