Criticism, Crop Circles and Citizen Science
Once a month I try to post an article with a collection of the conservation and expedition articles that I’ve most enjoyed reading. This month, I think these are most worth looking at, take a look and let me know what you think.
- Mysterious Underwater ‘Crop Circles’ Discovered Off the Coast of Japan – Christopher Jobson
- With Love from Madagascar – A cool video from Klara Harden
- Criticism is Your Friend – Fuse Blog
- What is Citizen Science – Lloyd Figgins
- Bird Species Discovered, and Promptly Marked for Drowning – Richard Conniff
Lastly, the most popular piece hit wise on this site was 10 Things you didn’t know about Europe, a piece following on from our London to Istanbul trip. I hope you enjoy!