Dilemmas, Ramblings and a call for Help!
Once a month I try to post an article with a collection of the conservation and expedition articles that I’ve most enjoyed reading. This month, I think these are most worth looking at, take a look and let me know what you think.
- Adventures without a cause – Dressing up an expedition as a charitable act is just plain wrong.
- Camera-trap Photo of the Year 2012: Call for entries
- Conservationists’ Dilemma as Threatened Jaguar Develops Taste for Endangered Turtle (my girlfriend Jess worked out in Costa Rica on this project, and it presents quite a challenge.)
- Biological Ramblings: Bird species discoveries odds and ends (this one’s for statistics nerds.)
- Can loggers be conservationists?
- Help/Advice on giving presentations (in particular there’s some great ideas in the comments.)
Lastly, this collection of photographs called ‘Pure Congo‘ really caught my eye.
Which were your favorite articles from the last few weeks?