Kyrgyzstan, Discontent, Failure and Memory Maps
Once a month I try to post an article with a collection of the conservation and expedition articles that I’ve enjoyed reading. This month, I think these are most worth looking at, take a look and let me know which is your favorite.
1. Visit To The Fruit And Nut Forests Of Kyrgyzstan – Fauna & Flora International
2. Interview With Alastair Humphreys – The Great Discontent
3. 22 Animals You Didn’t Know Exist – ViralNova
4. What You Get When 30 People Draw a World Map From Memory – The Atlantic
5. Failure and Entrepreneurial Environmental Solutions – Dom Hall
Lastly, I know it’s not new, but this is my favorite photo…from Grist.
Have You Tried My Newsletter?
A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.