Looking for something different?
Starting a website has been a learning curve full of surprises and revelations. One of the biggest surprises has been that (a few) people actually read it. For a minority it’s probably intentional, but most I think, found this site by accident.
Dipping into the stats pages, here’s a few of the more unusual search terms that landed here:
- Is Madagascar inhabited by humans?
- Trekking across Antarctica
- What is the purpose of Dartmoor?
- What’s the best decision you ever made?
- Who is keeping an eye on the African Golden Cat?
- Has anyone trekked across Antarctica
- Fascination with the Amazon forest
- Everything makes sense
- Antarctica trekking barefoot
- Kilt maker Exeter
- Biodiversity Borrell (haha!)
- Following in the footsteps of Captain Scott
- Ants marching across the Amazon
- Are there toads in Southern Chile
Quite what it all means is anyone’s guess. If you run a site and have some unusual hits, let me know I’m not alone in the comments below!
* * *