Once a month I try to post an article with a collection of the conservation and expedition articles that I’ve most enjoyed reading. This month, I think these are most worth looking at, take a look and let me know what you think. Huge thanks to Will Nicholls Photography who kindly provided the featured image for this post from his article.
1. Wildlife Photo Tips You’ve Not Seen Before – David Lloyd
2. There Could Be Trouble Ahead – Sarah-Jane Walsh
3. How Much Does it Cost to Cycle Round the World – Tim Moss
4. Scottish Highlands – Will Nicholls
5. Think Small – Al Humphreys
I also really enjoyed this little piece that Jonny Miller, a conservation scientist working in Paraguay, wrote for this site (is that cheating?). It’s got some great tips, should you ever find yourself in a similar situation… so please do take a look.
6. Capuchins in Paraguay – Jonny Miller