One email a month with news and the best bits from the blog.
- Madagascar January 16, 2011
- How to.. Communicate Science (and not be boring) January 16, 2013
- Fieldwork: Pygmy Sloths of Panama January 25, 2013
- Fieldwork: Sea Turtle Conservation on Remote Pacific Atolls December 24, 2012
- Camera trap footage from the Dhofar Mountains May 23, 2012
- Fieldwork in the Scottish Highlands May 23, 2013
- Photography as a Conservation Tool May 15, 2013
- Citizen Science #5: Wildflower Count May 8, 2013
- Crowdfunding Conservation: 10 Inspiring Projects May 6, 2013
- Guest Post: The International Citizen Service (Adventures in Sierra Leone) April 30, 2013
- Heading back out for fieldwork next week, intermittent connection, but will be posting the odd update here: http://t.co/yK32iTfyS2 #Scotland
- @ScootJD Hey Scott, great, if you get a chance send me a link to more info about what you're doing?
- The latest update from my Scottish Conservation project http://t.co/tJoQ8IbK7p
- Two months till we head out to Finland for the catchily named International Network for Terrestrial Research and Monitoring in the Arctic
- Rub' Al Khali - A little piece I wrote a while back for Sidetracked Magazine http://t.co/qa4SZEca0R
- Top 20 Conservationists to Follow on Twitter
Don't miss it - Subscribe by RSS.
Or, just subscribe to the newsletter!
27th March: Royal Geographical Society, London (more info)
25th April: Cranleigh, Surrey
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..