A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
- nigelwinser's photo: I never get tired of seeing camera trap photographs.. http://t.co/ba5mKAxSjM #conservation
- Guest Blog For Summit Clothing: A few weeks ago the folks at Summit Clothing asked for my opinion on a couple ... http://t.co/mwlQpuX09c
- @Re_Ferg Of course Fearg! I'll let you know next time we've got one planned, plenty still to do!
- Beautiful day to catch up with our Walking The Tube project, ticking off the Morden to Bank branch of… http://t.co/Je2jM6k4cA
- A peacock and brimstone, and barely the second week on March!
The students were engaged and the focus of the talk was pitched at just the right level for the group.
St Margaret's School
It was fantastic to hear positive conservation messages along with inspiring tales of his travels and research.
Interesting, informative and pitched at exactly the right level for our students.
Guildford High School
An exceptional leader with a talent for inspiring and engaging young people.
His motivation, enthusiasm and experience shine through every time he gives a talk.
He pitches his presentations at just the right level for our students and they were all hooked from the outset.
Colchester County High School
He has been the catalyst for the personal development of a huge number of young people.
James’ talk brought the experience to life and portrayed what before seemed completely unrealistic for a 16 year old as actually being quite possible.
Lucy, GCSE Student
We all found it most interesting and so well presented.
It was a fascinating insight into such an elusive animal and its precious pockets of habitat, told with professionalism and enthusiasm.
Royal Geographical Society
Top 10 Articles:
10th January: Battersea, London
16th January: Intrepid Explorers @ Kings College London
8th February: Enventure ‘Festival of Adventure’, London
20th February: Citizen Cyberscience, London
12th June: Hampton School
16th October: Royal Over-seas League, London
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..