- A legendary leaf-tailed gecko in Eastern Madagascar. Surely one of the strangest and most wonderful… http://t.co/woHFItukuA
- Really nice site put together by my friend @J__me with some great wildlife films, worth a peruse over christmas! http://t.co/i6vi4Jlm8q
- Anyone caught the train between Budapest and Bratislava recently?
- RT @UnderWaterWorId: @WhySharksMatter Mature male Red Flabby Whalefish's jaws fuse shut in the juvenile transformation phase. #Weirdfish ht…
- Amazing success story for near extinct Malagasy fish http://t.co/bnHu2Gu7Tj
A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
It was fantastic to hear positive conservation messages along with inspiring tales of his travels and research.
An exceptional leader with a talent for inspiring and engaging young people.
His motivation, enthusiasm and experience shine through every time he gives a talk.
The students were engaged and the focus of the talk was pitched at just the right level for the group.
St Margaret's School
We all found it most interesting and so well presented.
He has been the catalyst for the personal development of a huge number of young people.
He pitches his presentations at just the right level for our students and they were all hooked from the outset.
Colchester County High School
James’ talk brought the experience to life and portrayed what before seemed completely unrealistic for a 16 year old as actually being quite possible.
Lucy, GCSE Student
The expedition story and your quest for camera-trap evidence kept the audience in suspense until you revealed those extraordinary images.
Royal Geographical Society
It was refreshing to have a speaker who talked with such passion.
City of London Freemen's
8th November: Notting Hill and Ealing High School
16-17th November: Explore @ The Royal Geographical Society
19th November: Royal Grammar School Guildford
2nd December: Colchester County High School
3rd December: City of London School for Girls
10th January: Battersea, London
16th January: Intrepid Explorers @ Kings College London
12th June: Hampton School
16th October: Royal Over-seas League, London
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..