- Media + More
A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
- RT @AfricanParks: The Rhino translocation to @Akagera is complete. Rwanda gains a new species. #RwandaRhinos #savetherhino https://t.co/5Jy…
- Home for the next few days on the lake in Malawi. Bring on more cichlids! #malawi #conservation… https://t.co/mVV2dyTw6l
- Nkhotakota wildlife reserve, Malawi - definitely an exciting one to watch over the next five years! Good luck @AfricanParks #malawi
- Hot on the day, but very chilly at night up here in the Zomba mountains. I've fallen in love… https://t.co/YC5Xr8M8sv
- Incredible diversity of fish in lake Malawi - ten minutes in the water and speechless. #africa #overland
He has a naturally engaging and charming style, whilst at the same time delivering a message of genuine interest and substance.Lloyd Figgins, Earthwatch Institute
For more information and upcoming events, please visit the speaking page.
Top 10 Articles:
29th Nov: Oxford University Expedition Society
2017: James is away for the first half of 2017, so currently taking a break from talks. Check back for dates in Autumn 2017.
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..