A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
- RT @JackDAshby: The Rhino Has Left The Building. A 10-step photographic guide to taking apart a rhino skeleton http://t.co/t7gJrw3XHw http:…
- Bleak news for the world's chameleon's http://t.co/PiJDcxBejQ
- You can't be too dogmatic in conservation. Balance is important, but this is 100% a great decision - http://t.co/Y0ZZqN4ZNh
- Alone in the African rainforest and on the brink of death, entomologist Brian Fisher finds help from an unexpected... http://t.co/QveFBEyipR
- Lessons From A Successful Thunderclap: Spend time crafting your message, tell a good story and publicise your ... http://t.co/aZTjPMiBXI
He has a naturally engaging and charming style, whilst at the same time delivering a message of genuine interest and substance.Lloyd Figgins, Earthwatch Institute
For more information and upcoming events, please visit the speaking page.
Top 10 Articles:
16th October: Royal Over-seas League, London
14th-16th November: Explore Weekend @RGS, London
12th February: Emanuel School, London
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..