- Media + More
A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
- Been to one of my talks and enjoyed it? Would you mind recommending me to another org? https://t.co/XlA1NjJ9sh https://t.co/22h7x6EhxF
- "By the time you listen to this, it will be extinct..." https://t.co/pKNfLBVz0P #conservation #extinction #bats https://t.co/BwfW2jruk8
- Earthrise: The one image I use in all of my talks - and here's why... https://t.co/p8zeNfgiwX https://t.co/WVfwVIftx5
- Up on the Northumberland Coast area of outstanding natural beauty - and you can see why.… https://t.co/hdQEhHR4Xb
- The one image that I use in all of my talks Blog Round-up - https://t.co/oTz617s7kZ
He has a naturally engaging and charming style, whilst at the same time delivering a message of genuine interest and substance.Lloyd Figgins, Earthwatch Institute
For more information and upcoming events, please visit the speaking page.
Top 10 Articles:
18th May: US Charitable Trust, London
23rd May: SES Explorers Award, London
24th June: Woodcote House School, London
24th July: Oxford Royale, Oxford
19th September: SES members lecture, London (open to the public)
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..