- Media + More
A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
- Spent some time this weekend at WWT Welney checking out their Bewicks and Whooper swans. Chilly, wet,… https://t.co/v9dVDs8kPg
- RT @GlobalNomadic: What does it mean to be a #conservationbiologist? We chatted with @James_Borrell to find out! https://t.co/0D5fe8IB9X
- Big thanks @huwmjames for breaking out his kit to run a little experiment for me, helps us design our research for #expeditionangano!
- @fossilplants Is crowdfunding for a Plant Conservation Research Nursery, take a look! https://t.co/EPtMKTTxTS
- This was our stunning camp back in 2007, you would wake to Indri lemurs calling in the trees! It came… https://t.co/ks6icrWRrm
- How to make a Conservation Film and make a Difference (..starting with this book)
- Is The UK Plastic Bag Charge Missing The Point?
- The End Is Normally The Time For One Last Push (the last 48 hours of your crowdfunding campaign)
- 10 Facts About Expedition Angano
- What Next? How To Build On Your First Expedition
He has a naturally engaging and charming style, whilst at the same time delivering a message of genuine interest and substance.Lloyd Figgins, Earthwatch Institute
For more information and upcoming events, please visit the speaking page.