A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
- With @DiscoverConserv going from strength to strength, here's a little bit of the back story http://t.co/c9sFGRz3SX
- RT @I_Explorers: @James_Borrell Hear/Meet amazing #womeninscience 7th March Phenomenal People, Extraordinary Journeys @RGS_IBG http://t.co/…
- Should you blog about everything? Food for thought for aspiring conservationists http://t.co/be75syFsEH #conservation #blog #environment
- Speaking at the Peaks and City Takeover: Later this month I'm venturing North and speaking in Sheffield as par... http://t.co/AC2YrCv4dp
- Here's why you should pay attention to the growing fossil fuel divestment campaign http://t.co/zI2zoMZ3lA @StudentsDivest @GoFossilFree
He has a naturally engaging and charming style, whilst at the same time delivering a message of genuine interest and substance.Lloyd Figgins, Earthwatch Institute
For more information and upcoming events, please visit the speaking page.
Top 10 Articles:
12th February: Emanuel School, London
21st March: Sheffield, Peaks and City Takeover
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..