- Media + More
Posted on: Mar 31 2016
“There is a darkness threatening the biodiversity of the planet. There is one generation that can act.” – Mike Clarke, RSPBRead More →
- The Honey Hunter (and other incredible field assistants) https://t.co/hf2C5bSrRk #conservation13 hours ago
- A Bird's Eye View of Northern Tanzania https://t.co/cg5z7LDMUS #conservationyesterday
- 12 Things I Never Knew About Ethiopia (and conservation) https://t.co/wn9roRugjt #conservation2 days ago
- 10 Pieces of Advice on Raising Money for Expeditions https://t.co/FnHMdarRM4 #conservation3 days ago
- A lovely evening @kewgardens celebrating the remarkable achievement that is the Temperate House! #kew #botany… https://t.co/ZPcmcyJ9xf4 days ago
Top 10 Articles:
A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
7th Nov: Emanuel School, London
6th Dec: Queen Mary University of London
8th Dec: University of Kent
11th Dec: First Mile, London
25th Sep ’18: Scientific Exploration Society, London (tbc)
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..