- Media + More
Posted on: Feb 1 2018
A while ago I wrote an article about some of the good things zoos do for conservation. Now I hadn’t realized how vehemently some people hated zoos (and sadly, how afraid many great zoos are about sticking up for their work). Suddenly, it became one of my most read articles.Read More →
- The Honey Hunter (and other incredible field assistants) https://t.co/hf2C5bSrRk #conservation13 hours ago
- A Bird's Eye View of Northern Tanzania https://t.co/cg5z7LDMUS #conservationyesterday
- 12 Things I Never Knew About Ethiopia (and conservation) https://t.co/wn9roRugjt #conservation2 days ago
- 10 Pieces of Advice on Raising Money for Expeditions https://t.co/FnHMdarRM4 #conservation3 days ago
- A lovely evening @kewgardens celebrating the remarkable achievement that is the Temperate House! #kew #botany… https://t.co/ZPcmcyJ9xf4 days ago
Top 10 Articles:
A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
7th Nov: Emanuel School, London
6th Dec: Queen Mary University of London
8th Dec: University of Kent
11th Dec: First Mile, London
25th Sep ’18: Scientific Exploration Society, London (tbc)
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..