- Media + More
Posted on: Feb 1 2018
A while ago I wrote an article about some of the good things zoos do for conservation. Now I hadn’t realized how vehemently some people hated zoos (and sadly, how afraid many great zoos are about sticking up for their work). Suddenly, it became one of my most read articles.Read More →
- Do you Need a Masters or PhD to Work in Conservation? https://t.co/bQT6xV4ctE #conservationabout 1 hour ago
- 12 Pieces of Advice for a PhD (in Conservation Biology) https://t.co/tkwrDAQZfI https://t.co/CyqZ0dkMFP4 hours ago
- Will be posting more from fieldwork in Ethiopia over the next few months, follow along here >>… https://t.co/iClHBNU4YE14 hours ago
- Happy fasting Ethiopian friends! (In any other country I think we'd call this a feast!) https://t.co/IIJmhZMq4J14 hours ago
- Congratulations @AfricanParks - African Parks Signs Agreement for 14th Park: Ennedi in Chad https://t.co/GCOz99qe6Z #conservation #Africa14 hours ago
Top 10 Articles:
A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
7th Nov: Emanuel School, London
6th Dec: Queen Mary University of London
8th Dec: University of Kent
11th Dec: First Mile, London
25th Sep ’18: Scientific Exploration Society, London (tbc)
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..