- Media + More
Posted on: Feb 1 2018
A while ago I wrote an article about some of the good things zoos do for conservation. Now I hadn’t realized how vehemently some people hated zoos (and sadly, how afraid many great zoos are about sticking up for their work). Suddenly, it became one of my most read articles.Read More →
- The one image that I use in all of my talks https://t.co/DdMPYRwRe8 #conservation16 hours ago
- @eskebon2002 I agree, gurage huts are beautiful - but not for me to say which is better to live in!yesterday
- Paying the Price for Conservation in Tanzania https://t.co/OiaRf8NbkG #conservationyesterday
- 18 Reasons to Attend the next Student Conference on Conservation Science https://t.co/S0YN7FF6DS #conservation2 days ago
- RT @WildVoicesProj: What a conversation with @James_Borrell about Ethiopian wolves, Half Earth for nature, GM crops and whether you can (sh…3 days ago
Top 10 Articles:
A very occasional email newsletter with expedition news, conservation resources and speaking dates.
7th Nov: Emanuel School, London
6th Dec: Queen Mary University of London
8th Dec: University of Kent
11th Dec: First Mile, London
25th Sep ’18: Scientific Exploration Society, London (tbc)
To be occasionally informed of upcoming talks, enter your email address here..