I’m really pleased that 2013 has seen the readership of this blog more than double. Here are the 10 most popular articles by number of views.
There’s a few surprises I think. For most of September and October my readership seemed to be dominated by stressed students trying to work out what to write their dissertation on!
1. How to… Choose A Dissertation Topic (and aim to get published)
2. How to… Get A Job In Conservation (and love your work)
3. 10 Things You Didn’t know About Europe
4. A Year of Citizen Science
5. 25 Conservationists Worth Following On Twitter
6. World Map In Local Languages
7. How to… Communicate Science (and not be boring)
8. How to… Get Involved With Your First Expedition
9. Fieldwork Interview: Pygmy Sloths of Panama
10. Crowdfunding Conservation: 10 Inspiring Projects
11. 10 Inspiring Reads For Conservationists
12. Fieldwork Interview: Sea Turtle Conservation on Remote Atolls
13. 10 Favorite Wild Camping Spots
If you’ve enjoyed reading my blog this year, then I would be enormously grateful if you would think about sharing this page. It’s an odd request, but it actually really helps me out.